Please note that orders for Bravehound Drying Coats will be made and posted to you in January 2021.
Support Bravehound, who do great work by helping and supporting military veterans through the love of dogs, by purchasing a dog drying coat with the Bravehound logo, and 20% of the purchase price will be donated to the Bravehound charity.
Bravehound is a Scottish charity who provide training and dogs to support military veterans, some of whom have post-traumatic stress, other mental health issues, or physical injuries and help them with their transition into civilian life. We all know that a dog can provide companionship, help us take exercise, and establish a good routine and this in turn helps with mental health. To find out more about the charity or to make a direct donation please visit their website
Available in Lomond, Tay or Ness styles in standard sizes.
Freckles Dog Drying Coats are an essential piece of kit for active dogs.
- Use to warm and dry your dog after exercise or dog sports
- Great for putting on your dog after a walk in the rain, a swim in the sea or after a bath.
- The drying coat fits snug on your dog for maximum contact with the fur ensuring that moisture is absorbed quickly.
- Microfibre towelling inner and a polar fleece outer layer.
- The Tay and Ness Dog Drying Coats slips over your dog's head, and the microfibre towel lined underbelly strap is placed between your dog's front legs and then wraps and fastens around the dog's waist for extra drying and warmth.
- As the underbelly strap goes between the legs there are no leg holes to manipulate your dog's legs through and so it is quick and simple to pop on and is great for dogs that may have sore joints or are uncomfortable with you touching their legs.
- The Ness drying coat also has a polo neck and has extra length at the back to enclose the rear of your dog. The back shaping fastens together with a small plastic buckle which can be undone if required.
- Machine washable.
For more information on each of the styles please click HERE
Click here for details on how to measure your dog.
All Bravehound Dog Drying Coats are Made to Order.