Exchanges / Returns
I hope that you will be very pleased with any products you receive. However, if you are not entirely satisfied please let me know so that I can try to rectify the situation in the first instance.
If you have purchased a standard size coat this can be exchanged for another size as required. For Exchanges to a larger size where extra monies are due, an invoice will be emailed to you for the balancing payment on receipt of the returned item. The new size will not be posted out until the balance payment has been received. If a smaller size is required a refund will be processed for the price difference upon return of the item.
Refunds will be given for items returned in their original unused condition and returned within 28 days. Please note that refunds will only be provided for items that are returned in their original unused condition. Refunds will be processed the same day as the item is received back and will be by the payment method used to place the order.
Please note that personalised, custom size coats, and bespoke items are non returnable, unless the item is faulty or the personalisation is incorrect due to an error by Freckles Designs.
If you have tried a coat on your dog please remove any dog hairs with a lint roller. Only the cost of the item(s) will be refunded, I am unable to refund any postage costs incurred.
- Please enclose a covering letter with the return detailing your name, full address and reason for return.
- Please also specify whether you require a refund or exchange, and the new size/colour required.
- Any items believed to be faulty must be returned for examination prior to any refund or exchange being processed.
- I would recommend that you return any items by recorded delivery and obtain proof of postage as items lost in post cannot be refunded or exchanged.
If any item(s) arrive damaged you must inform me on the day of delivery. I will usually ask for the damaged item(s) to be returned to me but please do not return any items until you receive written confirmation to do so. Where possible a replacement item will be supplied. If this is not possible a refund will be given.
Additional Instructions for returns of ThermLow Cooling Vests
- Please try the ThermLow Cooling Vest on your dog without wetting it.
- If it does not fit please fold it back up and put it straight back into the grip seal bag.
- Ensure that it is properly sealed so that no air can get in.
- Coats should not be soaked or allowed to dry out if they are going to be returned or exchanged.
Please note that the ThermLow Cooling Vest must be returned in the sealed bag provided and still in its soft and supple state. Ensure that the grip seal bag is properly sealed. If the vest has been allowed to dry out, whether before posting it back or in transit, or if it has been soaked in water, no refund will be given as it is unable to be resold.
If a coat is returned in a condition where it cannot be resold you have the choice of having it returned to you, or gifted to a dog rescue / charity.
Please return goods to:
7 Donaldson Avenue