Terms and Conditions
- Angela Torrance is a sole trader, trading as Freckles Designs which has been established from May 2011.
- The website is controlled and operated by Freckles Designs, located in Scotland. These terms and conditions, their validity, construction and performance of this agreement shall be governed by Scottish Law.
- Freckles Designs makes no representation that any services or goods referred to on these sites are available or otherwise suitable for outside of the United Kingdom.
- We make every effort to ensure that information on the site is accurate but mistakes can happen and we make no representations or warranties, and we do not accept any liability arising out of reliance on materials on the site.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove products or information without notice .All orders and quotes made prior to the changes will not be affected.
- Where we provide links to websites outside www.freckles-designs.co.uk we do not endorse those sites and we accept no liability for the content on those sites or the services provided through them. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such websites.
- Access to our websites may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time without warning.
- Freckles Designs makes every effort to faithfully illustrate measurements and colours but reproduction on-screen may vary from the actual product. The Buyer must understand that colours in the images displayed on the above websites may vary slightly from the colours on the product. This is because colours vary from screen to screen. We strongly advice that if the Buyer is unsure of colours to request a sample.
- Any information published on our site is provided for information only and we recommend that you obtain specific advice from a qualified veterinary professional in connection with any particular query which you may have concerning the well-being of your dog.
- By using the website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of Freckles Designs and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the website. Please don’t use any of our images, videos or copy for anything else without getting written consent from us. We will take action against any third party who we consider to infringe our rights, including (but not limited to) copyright and unregistered and registered product design rights.
- Freckles Designs takes every precaution to check that the information contained within the website is accurate and up to date. However as this cannot be guaranteed, any person using the information, does so at their own risk. The accuracy of any information should always be checked before acting on it. We do not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the website and cannot provide any guarantee that using the website will be error free.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice, and your use of the website will be deemed as acceptance of this agreement. We advise users to regularly check the Terms & Conditions of this agreement.
Freckles Designs are committed to protecting your privacy and always act lawfully, in compliance with the current UK Data Protection Act.
We may collect any information that you provide when placing an order, or corresponding in any other way. Information you provide will only be used to process your order correctly and advise you of any problems that may arise. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.