The Ultimate Dog Drying Coat provides our greatest coverage and as well as an underbelly strap, it also a microfibre lined polo neck and a back shaping which encloses round the rear of the dog for the ultimate coverage.
- Use to warm and dry your dog after exercise or dog sports
- Great for putting on your dog after a walk in the rain, a swim in the sea or after a bath.
- The Drying Coat fits snug on your dog for maximum contact with the fur ensuring that moisture is absorbed quickly.
- Microfibre towelling inner and a polar fleece outer layer.
- The Ultimate Dog Drying Coat slips over your dog's head, and the microfibre towel lined underbelly strap is placed between your dog's front legs and then wraps and fastens around the dog's waist for extra drying and warmth.
- As the underbelly strap goes between the legs there are no leg holes to manipulate your dog's legs through and so it is quick and simple to pop on and is great for dogs that may have sore joints or are uncomfortable with you touching their legs.
- The Drying Coat has a polo neck and has extra length at the back to enclose the rear of your dog. The back shaping fastens together with a small plastic buckle which can be undone if required.
- Machine washable.
Personalise your Drying Coat
Add an individual touch to your Freckles Drying Coat by embroidering your dog's name onto it for just £9.00. Enter a maximum of 9 letters per line (max 2 lines of text) and you can choose from 4 different thread colours to complement the fleece outer. (Embroidery may not be as visible on patterned fabrics.)
Please note that personalised coats cannot be returned so please ensure that you order the correct size for your dog and we would recommend that you always measure your dog.
I am delighted with the service - ordered an Ultimate Drying Coat first thing one morning and received it the following day.
The coat is just what my little Springer needed - she is a small, working Springer so not a 'standard' size for her breed. I followed the sizing guide on the website and her new coat fits perfectly. After an energetic swim in the hydrotherapy pool she was warm and dry half an hour later - the coat performs really well. I highly recommend Freckles for service and quality of product.
Snug, effective coat which helps to dry a wet, sometimes dirty dog. Thank you.
She's only worn it a few times yet & not been washed but Megan does seem to like it. She's 10.75 yo & I thought it was time to ensure she was warm & dry & cosy. The others have rather dull drying coats for in the house but I'll have to save up for them to have these too. They definitely won't need such a large size as it's very generous for Megan & they're smaller
Having previously purchased coats for our labradors and been more than happy with the quality of the coats and great customer care I had no hesitation in purchasing coats for our new working cocker spaniels. The pups are learning to swim and I wanted them to be warm and comfortable on the journey home. Once again I am pleased with the quality of the coats and the service you provide. The pups will outgrow the coats and at that time we will donate them to one of the local charities and buy them bigger ones. I have no hesitation in recommending your drying coats to all my friends. Regards, Frances