The Tay Underbelly Dog Drying Coat is our mid-range drying coat and has the addition of a strap that fits between the dog's front legs and so dries the chest and front of the belly area.
- Use to warm and dry your dog after exercise or dog sports
- Great for putting on your dog after a walk in the rain, a swim in the sea or after a bath.
- The Drying Coat fits snug on your dog for maximum contact with the fur ensuring that moisture is absorbed quickly.
- Microfibre towelling inner and a polar fleece outer layer.
- The Tay Underbelly Drying Coat slips over your dog's head, and the microfibre towel lined underbelly strap is placed between your dog's front legs and then wraps and fastens around the dog's waist for extra drying and warmth.
- As the underbelly strap goes between the legs there are no leg holes to manipulate your dog's legs through and so it is quick and simple to pop on and is great for dogs that may have sore joints or are uncomfortable with you touching their legs.
- Machine washable.
Personalise your Drying Coat
Please note that personalised coats cannot be returned so please ensure that you order the correct size for your dog and we would recommend that you always measure your dog. If in doubt drop me an email or message and I will be happy to help.
Really happy with the coat, but not as happy as Max. Does the job well.
My daughter bought one of the standard drying coats for her retriever so i decided to get one for our water loving spaniel cross. Got the underbelly version in large and it is a perfect fit and fantastic quality. Thank you.
Hi Having ordered one that was too small last time this is perfect
I have two jackets now for my dog one with and one with out the belly section and I love them both,it's great to pop on him when he's just came out bath or water when out and about and stops furniture getting soaked. Would highly recommend :)
Excellent quality and service as usual. I recomment Freckles Designs whenever I hear someone is looking for what you sell. Hope you keep going from strengh to strength. Karen