The Ness Dog Drying Coat provides the greatest coverage from my drying coat styles. As well as an underbelly strap, it also a microfibre lined polo neck and a back shaping which encloses round the rear of the dog for the ultimate coverage.
- Use to warm and dry your dog after exercise or dog sports
- Great for putting on your dog after a walk in the rain, a swim in the sea or after a bath.
- The drying coat fits snug on your dog for maximum contact with the fur ensuring that moisture is absorbed quickly.
- Microfibre towelling inner and a polar fleece outer layer.
- The Ness Dog Drying Coat slips over your dog's head, and the microfibre towel lined underbelly strap is placed between your dog's front legs and then wraps and fastens around the dog's waist for extra drying and warmth.
- As the underbelly strap goes between the legs there are no leg holes to manipulate your dog's legs through and so it is quick and simple to pop on and is great for dogs that may have sore joints or are uncomfortable with you touching their legs.
- The drying coat has a polo neck and has extra length at the back to enclose the rear of your dog. The back shaping fastens together with a small plastic buckle which can be undone if required.
- Machine washable.
Click here for details on how to measure your dog.
Personalise your Drying Coat
Add an individual touch to your Freckles Drying Coat by embroidering your dog's name onto it for just £9.00. Enter a maximum of 9 letters per line (max 2 lines of text) and you can choose from 4 different thread colours to complement the fleece outer. (Embroidery may not be as visible on patterned fabrics.)
Please note that personalised coats cannot be returned so please ensure that you order the correct size for your dog and we would recommend that you always measure your dog. If in doubt drop me an email or message and I will be happy to help.