The Underbelly Dog Drying Coat is our mid-range drying coat and has the addition of a strap that fits between the dog's front legs and so dries the chest and front of the belly area.
- Use to warm and dry your dog after exercise or dog sports
- Great for putting on your dog after a walk in the rain, a swim in the sea or after a bath.
- The Drying Coat fits snug on your dog for maximum contact with the fur ensuring that moisture is absorbed quickly.
- Microfibre towelling inner and a polar fleece outer layer.
- The Underbelly Drying Coat slips over your dog's head, and the microfibre towel lined underbelly strap is placed between your dog's front legs and then wraps and fastens around the dog's waist for extra drying and warmth.
- As the underbelly strap goes between the legs there are no leg holes to manipulate your dog's legs through and so it is quick and simple to pop on and is great for dogs that may have sore joints or are uncomfortable with you touching their legs.
- Machine washable.
Personalise your Drying Coat
Please note that personalised coats cannot be returned so please ensure that you order the correct size for your dog and we would recommend that you always measure your dog.
Gorgeous! He took to it straight away and it worked really well
Last night was the first downpour we've had since Pixie's drying coat arrived. Now , she wasn't too happy about wearing it ( Shelties do not like anything on apart from their own lovely coats ) and she did give us a look of disdain, but boy, did it do the job ! This lovely , well made coat absorbed all the dampness and kept her cosy and warm. Peace of mind also for us , knowing that she is drying off quickly and prettily. I think a wee picture on FB will allow you to see her in full coat.
2nd coat from this lovely lady, very helpful when I spoke with her at crufts last year... Ordered and coat was with me a few days later with emails about it's progress all the way. These coats wash beautifully and are long lasting and sturdy which is a must for my SRS rescue spring spaniels. Keep up the good work....
She took a bit of getting used to having something put on her-mind you she is only three months old! But now she really appreciates the warmth and speed of drying off! Plenty of room to grow into it.
I have these drying coats for all my 4 dogs, after coming back from fields showed slightly towel dry, then the coats on for a while, no mes or water in house, when taken off nearly dry warm dogs!!!!