Dog booties are great for protecting your dog's paws. Use them
- when exercising your dogs on rough or stoney ground to prevent cuts to their pads
- to protect their paws when competing in dog sports such as canicross
- on snow to protect their pads from the cold and prevent ice balls from forming between their toes
- to keep dirt from accumulating between their toes
- to cover and protect an injured paw,
- to prevent them from itching, scratching or licking their paws
Freckles Dog Booties are easy and quick to put on and secure in place. They are available in three different fabric weights, in a variety of colours, and the lightweight and medium weight booties are also available as hi-tops too. The hi-tops are longer in length and have a second fastening strap for added security.
- The lightweight bootie is ideal for protecting an injured paw in the house or for using in the snow.
- Medium weight booties are great for outdoor use and offer protection on rough or abrasive ground.
- The heavy weight booties are the most durable and so offer the most protection but can be quite stiff and not as flexible as the other two weights.